RDT-STEEL TIP REGISTRATION, INFORMATION AND RULES FOR EVENTS
To complete payment and registration for a RDT-Gran Board Event you will need to complete form one and form two below. You will also need to have a registered account at www.challonge.com to be able to move each match along as you complete a round.
To Register for RDT Gran Board Event fill out these two forms –
FORM ONE – https://forms.gle/sBUWqkp9QEFRU72VA
RDT-STEEL INFO AND RULES
Players are required to have a Challonge account so that they can enter themselves into the bracket and also move their match on if they win. www.challonge.com – Make your nickname in challonge same as Dart Connect Nickname.
– Players Will need a Dart Connect Account at www.dartconnect.com
– Players will need a smart phone / tablet or a phone that you can video call your opponent to start match. At that time your camera must be pointed at your board so your opponent can see your darts hitting the board live.
– Players will also need a computer/tablet/phone with Dart Connect pulled up so that they can connect match with their opponent and be able to enter their scores each round.
– As always no disrespect to any players at any time.
– All players are required to show good sportsmanship to opponents. Any cheating you will be banned from the event, from RDT and further action if needed.
– If you have an issue during the game, an issue with connecting with opponent, or a video issue not working please contact your opponent directly using the captains phone numbers listed on the captains sheet under RDT-Steel Tip tab on our website www.rdtzone.com